• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To operate and improve Site functionality (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Site visitors)
• To distribute our publications and invitations to Decade Honors programing and events to individuals who subscribe to our mailing lists; If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To fulfil our obligations to clients in the context of business transactions involving the exchange or disclosure of personal information,
• To establish, manage and maintain commercial relationships with clients, suppliers and other third parties, including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, evaluate credit standing, and to fulfil contractual obligations;
• To contact and communicate with clients and other individuals for the purpose of conducting market research, and evaluating client service and satisfaction;
• To consider the admission of individuals such as consultants, franchisees and employees as affiliates and or members of Decade Honours Worldgroup, Inc.
• To develop, manage and maintain our business and operations including undertaking the management of documents, knowledge and precedent systems and databases;
• To detect and protect against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and where necessary to meet our insurance requirements; and
• As permitted by, and to comply with, applicable legal or regulatory requirements or provisions.